THE MYSTERIOUS DOOR BELL - A GODWINK?
Exactly one year later, at 5 o’clock AM, we were awakened by the DOOR BELL RINGING nonstop. No one was there.
Then, 50 years later, before dawn, this is what happened....
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. SUBMISSION OF PHOTO(S) OR VIDEO(S) ON THIS CONTEST PLATFORM GIVE GODWINK BRANDS INC PERMISSION TO USE YOUR CONTENT IN MARKETING MATERIALS OR COLLATERAL, EITHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE.
1. Promotion Description: Watch Party Contest ("Sweepstakes") begins on December 11, 2021 at 10:00 PM (Eastern Time (US)) and ends on December 13, 2021at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time (US)) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Godwink Brands ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to the Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. You can enter the contest 1x per day during the contest period, per email address.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted during each commercial break by the Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email or instant message after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email or direct message as directed by Sponsor within 2 Days of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by the Sponsor.
Included in the prize package:
Approximately 8 prizes consisting of a signed book or Godwink mug
One grand prize consisting of a Godwink Rustic Cuff bracelet
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents the Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. The Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within The United States. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by commenting on the watch party Facebook post which will begin at approximately 10PM EST.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. The Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder who is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to the Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Godwinks:
P.O. Box 5188
10. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Share your story here and encourage others. Your Godwink could be considered for publication, film or television!Share Your Godwink Story
Want to join our "insider" mailing list? Enter your email address and have the latest Godwinker tidbits and deals delivered straight to your inbox!
Want to join our "insider" mailing list? Enter your email for Godwinker tidbits and the latest on Hallmark's Godwink Movies delivered straight
to your inbox!
Share your Godwink. Who knows...
it could be considered for a
book, TV or films!